Saturday, August 9, 2008

AMAC & WMM. JFGI.

I competed in Round 4 of the Australian Martial Arts Championships last Sunday. It went slightly better than Round 3. I got beaten in my first bout of the day again, but this time it wasn't quite as embarassing. I lost 4-1 to a karateka, who went on to win his next two fights 8-2 and 6-0, and take out the gold. Frustratingly enough, the two who lost to him by larger margins than I did ranked second and third, while I was eliminated off that one fight, purely because of an unfavourable draw.

In other, less sucky news, I came first in the soft forms. Woot!

This week, I downloaded, and taught myself how to use, Windows Movie Maker. The following is my first ever video, so leave nice comments, or it'll hurt my feelings. You have been warned.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=35963899472

1 comment:

Simcha said...

Congrats on your first, though I don't know what "soft forms" is. Keep us posted!